Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Spurts of weirdness

Hello Peoples!!

  So....I don't really know what to write about. So this post will be verrrry RaNdOm :)
Have you all seen Ineke's blog?! I feel bad for those poor souls who haven't seen her art! This is her blog if you haven't seen it... http://www.artisticliberties.blogspot.com/ Do any of you guys have a Pinterest?? I do! If anyone here has one, look me up! I really LOVE music, especially techno/pop music...it has to be christian though :) And classical, I really like classical.
  Today I got fillings.... :P I had my gums numbed, and it was one of the weirdest feelings! It felt like my cheek swelled up to 3x its original size. Not only that, but I couldn't feel anything on that one side of my mouth. So, who is right-brained and who is left-brained? I'm right-brained :) Well, I think that I want to go and do something else now...hahaha :) Bye!


~Emmaline

No comments: