Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Intrepid Ball :)

Hey everyone :) So I actually TOOK pictures at the ball this year!! :) And here they are...But they're a little messed up....:(

Fighting pic #1

Rival gang comes in...
Fighting pic #2

BIG FOOOOOT!!

FOOOOD!





 Sorry about the big gap.......couldn't fix it :(
  






 











We can take Mr. Kincell....


<>
All the gals!

Me and Hannah...silly
Me and Hannah not silly
Me and Amy :) This was the only pic I had :(
Me and Emily
All the guys
A dance....don't know which one...
Guess we can't take Mr. Kincell!
woah...well I guess two pics didn't work...:( WHOOPS! Oh well....

3 comments:

Cailin said...

Lol, aren't the guys great?

Emma said...

Ya, I totally agree with you. We missed you at the ball!!! :(

Raechel said...

Oh how fun! I'd love to go to a ball ^.^