Monday, March 5, 2012

Wow.....its been a LONG time :)

 Hi everyone :)

I am such a bad blog keeper :( I just CAN'T keep them up!

   Well, I am on the 6th Harry Potter book, and I am almost finished! I absolutely LOVE these books! I like how EVERYone has a very different story, it's not at all repetitive! Annnnnd.......Ron is starting to fall in love with Hermione <3 It is so sweet.

   Testing is this week :( I am really nervous......I just can't concentrate with feeling PRESSURE! And I feel much pressure in that class room.

   Oh well...I should buck up I guess :) On a higher note, our homeschool group now has a volleyball class taught by our pastor's wife! I love volleyball!! It is so much fun.

Well, I gotta go....Bye!

~Emmaline

5 comments:

Cailin said...

Luv Harry Potter!!!
You'll luv the seventh book Emma!
Your new profile picture is cool!

Emma said...

Yes, me too! Awwh! Thank you, I actually took that picture of our dog, Kiku :) OOoooo...I love your too! What book is it of?

Emma said...

I mean, which book is it?

Kelsie said...

Volleyball is fun, isn't it? And don't worry about testing, you'll have a great time tomorrow cleaning all the bathrooms... :oP

Cailin said...

@ Emma,
Thanks! The book is actually the Bible. It's a picture of a chapter from Matthew.