Sunday, December 18, 2011

More pictures!

Okay, so i tried to download all the pictures i wanted to show you guys but it won't let me.....:( But I'll post the latest ones!
(This is not cooperating so the pictures will be a little funky......


                                                               Christmas Pics first!
Here are some of, either my ornaments or ones I like,









This is a scarf I made for myself! It was from ravelry, (I love that place <3)


And my new BOOTS!


My sisters gave me this ADORABIBBLE wallet for my b-day!

Now, here is Ineke's necklace I made for her for christmas........Do you think she will like it??








And more ornaments...(I told you it would be a little funky)



















This is a painting I made for my friend at church, Rachael, she LOVES Hello Kitty :)


















And....another ornament...






And also, we've been pretty busy...again!!! So I hadn't read Harry Potter in a while, so I just started reading it again, I'm more than halfway through the Order Of The Pheonix :) I LOVE THESE BOOKS! I'm rounding the end of the series....that makes me sad..:( I'm thinking of starting the eragon series or something like that :) I should go, I think im going to be able to skype a friend from MN today!

See ya!
Emma

6 comments:

Hannah said...

You should really start the Inheritance series! It's amazing! Anyway love the pics, and your boots are so cute:D

Amelia said...

I know Ineke will love that!!!!!!

Emma said...

@Hannah: Sure, I'll look into that :) And thanks! I am SO happy that I FINALLY have cute boots!

@Amy: Oh good! I'm so glad:)

Cailin said...

I agree with Hannah, you'd love the Inheritance series! And I agree with Amy, Ineke will love the necklace.

Cailin said...

I also LOVE the boots. My boots are still in a box somewhere, waiting for the day when I would remember where I put them......

Emma said...

Awesome!! I'll look it up right after im done here :) And Yes, Ineke got her necklace yesterday and I'm pretty sure that liked it! And Thank you! Hahahaha! I'm sure you'll find them soon, then we can both wear cool boots! lol :)