Saturday, October 15, 2011

PSAT...

     Hello, to just give you an update on my life (Haha!) I just got back from my first PSAT...I wouldn't say it was the BEST thing I have ever done.....But it was not as scary as I thought it to be. I guess the reason for that was because it wasn't the REAL SAT....And I got to sit by Emily :) There were a bunch of people there that I knew, gladly, I thought it was going to be just Emily and Amy. But that wasn't the case :)
I just KNOW that I am going to score TERRIBLY at math, but, hopefully, pretty good on everything else :)

4 comments:

Beth Welsh said...

I think it went really well! And I was glad to see so many other homeschoolers there. :) I'll be very interested to see my own math score...
~Emily

Hannah said...

Same here! The PSAT wasn't as bad as I thought it would be either... but it was still scary! It was great to see you there!

Amelia said...

There were only like 20 questions in each section too. I think it was fun.
Specially because all you guys were there. :)

Emma said...

Did you all get your scores?