Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fish painting :)

   Today was homeschool classes. We did many things but the one thing that was probably most memorable was painting with fish....Hahaha! It was awesome :)
   We also played games, and drew a picture with these chalk pastel things....and just hung out :) I also just found out that I am playing in a classical concert/recital at our church. I am going to play The Prelude in C on the piano......I'm pretty nervous but REALLY excited!! So wish me luck, I'm going to go to church tonight to do a sound check.....it's making me even MORE nervous. :( Well I think it's about time to get outta here :)

See ya!
Emma

5 comments:

Kelsie said...

It may be a little nerve-racking, but it's still very fun to perform! I'm playing in a competition end of the month, so I'm playing A LOT to get my pieces ready.

Hope everything went well today at the sound check! :o)

Beth Welsh said...

Haha! YES!!
fish painting was awesome.

I think we'll all do great at the concert. It will be fun!!!

AMY

Cailin said...

Good luck Emma!!!!

Beth Welsh said...

Mitzi was rolling around on our fish paintings today... I think she likes the smell! ;P And yes, it was really fun! I can't wait to hear your piece! :)
~Emily

Emma said...

Thanks everyone! AH! The concert is only 3 days away!! I can't wait to see you all, who are going to be there, and hear Emily and Amy's pieces! See ya there!