Monday, June 6, 2011

Good morning :)

Good moring everyone :) This morning I ran with Ineke, I do not like running.......yet, that is. But it was a nice moring, not too hot not too cold, just perfect! Were starting up school again today, and I hope to have a water fight with the neighbor kids :) Haha!
Everyone is still sleeping, its just me and my parents. These past few weeks have been very busy weeks for us. Day before yesterday we had a ball all day. The week before that, we had a friend come and stay at our house for a week, and dance practices. And other things that have just loaded our days with stuff :)
Who else is doing school through the summer because I feel very alone......Whaa!! I need some encouragement :)

I need to go eat breakfast now. I will try to post at least once a day, but I might fail. But I will whole heartedly try!

Ta ta for now!
~Emma

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Hey!!!
I'm so glad you have a blog!!
make sure you send to link to all of your friends!!!

Emma said...

Hi!!
Thank you! :)
Oh I won't forget!!

Kelsie said...

New blogs are always fun! Though I do find it hard to post as often as I'd like...

I'm schooling thru the summer, too! Just math and science, though. I'm trying to get those two done so my senior year won't be as bad. :o)

Emma said...

Ya, I am always excited to start a new blog, but then it just doesn't seem as exciting......But what are ya gonna do? Right?
Yay, I'm glad to find others who are going through kinda the same thing as I am. :)