Thursday, June 16, 2011

Archery :)

      Hello everyone.......sorry I haven't posted in a while. I told you I have a hard time doing this! Haha! :)
       Yesterday, me and my sisters went to the Price's just to hang out and to take an archery lesson! It was a lot of fun, my sisters really enjoyed it! I think we all will be archers someday :)  I can't wait to get my own compound bow :) Yay! And after that we went to the pool, instead I drew, It was a nice day.
      After that we played with ducks.............There is a lady at our church that raises ducks by hand, so we went over to play with em, they weren't full grown yet so they couldn't fly away. That made it easier to catch them :) So the way to get them so you can hold them, is to run after them and grab them :) It was a LOT of fun, running after ducks, and it wasn't even freaking them out, because they're used to it. So that was my day yesterday :) I'll post some pictures soon!

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Oooh! Is Joel going to make you a bow?
He made me one last summer and i <3it!!!

Beth Welsh said...

That sounds like so much fun! I would love to learn to shoot a bow. ( but then I've said that for years!) :D Emily

Cailin said...

Sounds like fun!:P

Kelsie said...

Sounds like an awesome day!

@Emmi - you've done archery at my house, haven't you?